My thoughts are all over the place today, but more guided than they have been in a while. I woke up fairly early, and spent an hour or so listening to music. A pretty normal routine, I guess. Then, I found myself on Netflix watching the second season of The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret. Halfway through an episode, I paused to get something to drink, came back to my computer, sat down and opened Tumblr. Next thing I know, I was having an epiphany and questioning the direction of my life. I’ve spent the past three hours mulling over whether or not I should audition for an upcoming film. I feel really good about it, better than I’ve felt about anything since the last time I felt really good about something, which was a long time ago. I’m not an actor, though. Besides that, I feel completely positive, and, well, I’m seriously thinking about filming an audition and sending it in. I know this is incredibly vague and doesn’t really explain much, but these words are more for me than anyone else.
- ezezez likes this
- liamkeepsdoingthings likes this
- asthmatickitty likes this
- beartrick likes this
- juniebjoneses said: give it a shot! why not? best of luck!
- juniebjoneses likes this
- femmetreschic said: Go for it! Auditions are totally nerve wracking, but if you don’t try, you’ll never know if acting is what you like. Worst case scenario, you audition and don’t get called back. Whatever, you’re just back to where you started. No problem.
- beartrick said: go for it!! you have nothing to lose, so it’s definitely worth a try? and if you’re feeling good about it, then what are you waiting for. i’m right behind you, homie :)
- briansexton posted this